LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Groundbreaking Report: EAPPI and the World Council of Churches’ Training Camp for Anti-Israel AdvocacyLooking at Anti Semitism on the Left and the Right: An Interview with Deborah E Lipstadt
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- The Progressive Assault on Israel
- Marco Rubio: The Truth About B.D.S. and the Lies About My Bill
- Dozens of Hamas, PFLP Members hold Senior Positions in Pro-BDS NGOS: Gov’t
- Federal court upholds anti-BDS law as Irish boycott of ‘territories’ nears. Women’s March features BDS as defections over antisemitism increase.
- Who Profits: Foundation for the UN BDS Blacklist
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- A campus infected with hostility: A professor says he’s been targeted for being a conservative Jew
- CUNY’s Anti-Semitism Problem and the Campaign to Fire Michael Goldstein
- The Other Intersectionality: Victims of Islamism
- An Open Letter to the President of Tufts University
- Israeli-Palestinian Dialogue Event at Syracuse University Cancelled Amid Bias Concerns, Student Says
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.